• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah they're ****ed

If West Indies got their star players back from franchise T20 duties they'd **** all over SL right now

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Mendis, Dickwella and Gunathilika all have high ceilings too. And De Silva looked like a superstar against us
How high is Gunathilika's ceiling exactly? Curious to know why you would mention him. Good on him if he makes runs this Test

vcs

Anyway, excellent day's play for India. Should get to 600 and have some 20 or so overs at them tomorrow itself.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Need to see how Pandya will go in tests. If he can be given a cushion of an hour or so tomorrow morning before he has to bat, there is a good chance he will just go crazy at some point with his shots. Hope he does not get into the old "its a test match so I have to dead bat hittable balls" mode. Its the undoing of many an aggressive style batsman at this level.

vcs

Regardless of how he does, it will be hard to judge his batting much from this match anyway, since Dhawan has set it up so brilliantly. Hope he can contribute with the ball, hopefully the pitch starts doing things as the match progresses.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not saying we should judge him off this match. I just meant for him to give his best in this match, from this situation, he should trust his normal natural game instead of getting it into his head that it is a test match so he has to defend a majority of the balls he faces etc etc.