• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Partnerships draft

Shri

Mr. Glass
Wait, so am I supposed to pick two players who's careers overlapped with Hutton/Hammond now?

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
George Headley & Garry Sobers (1953). Not fussed about going last next round.

Btw, is anyone else having trouble getting statsguru to display the timeframe (in years) in their filtered results? I can't seem to be able to get it working.

Last edited:

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
George Headley & Garry Sobers (1953). Not fussed about going last next round.

Btw, is anyone else having trouble getting statsguru to display the timeframe (in years) in their filtered results? I can't seem to be able to get it working.
Headley and Sobers played in the same series (v England, 1953-4) but not the same Test.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Headley and Sobers played in the same series (v England, 1953-4) but not the same Test.
Weird. Cricinfo told me they had played two tests together. Obviously I'm getting it wrong in statsguru.

Mike Procter & Graeme Pollock instead then (1967 - 1970)

Last edited:

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Did you click on the wrong Headley? He played 2 Tests alongside George's son Ron in 1973.