• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2017

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Good recovery from us considering we were going into lunch on the first day at 50/4! Well done to Chandimal for the ton and glad he has got back into the runs again..We need early impact with the ball now to really get into this match

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
What a dick

BCB president Nazmul Hassan says it was his decision to drop Mahmudullah | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Read the whole thing and then tell me if there's a more arrogant ******* among administrators today
These comments do not come across any good but he's shielding Chandika here. There were enormous pressure put on Chandika recently about the selection process in local medias. He always backed Chandika no matter what. I think he's taking a blow for him in wrong way. His comments which hints about dropping Mushfiq is because its Mushfiq who was holding the team as hostage. His unwillingness to give up gloves and continue to back Mullah despite Mullah having absolute torrid time made no sense. Case in point Mullah is his brother in law. There are reports about grouping in the team and BCB president coming out like this was a long time due.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
yes seems odd that a coach doesn't control the players in the team..
Chandika is very strict with his policies with BCB. He has the full freedom. He said he is going to leave if its taken away from him. So its more hard to believe that bcb president takes all the call.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol at the dropped catch.

But poor poor batting from Imrul the last few overs. Totally unnecessary.

Imrul: " I need to get a 100"
Inner Imrul "Lets **** this up a little"