• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain ODI World Cup (sim league mach 2)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay then, but the SLCB will be paying for these flights you know ;-)

Trial Match #7

Karnataka vs Sri Lanka - M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

Sri Lanka won by 63 runs.

MOTM: Tillakaratne Dilshan

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Is there a way to number the bowlers?

Ranathunge has bowled ahead of Murali
Unfortunately I cannot control what the AI does in game. That's the purpose of trial matches.

I'm taking it that you're not putting much priority on the Combined XI, having not named their R1 XI. So we can drop them from the tournament if you like & go to nine teams.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Or, if no-one objects. I will manage the Combined XI. Personally, I'd love to see Bangladesh & Zimbabwe represented in the Cup.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Bros
1 Stephen Fleming*
2 Glen Turner
3 Kane Williamson
4 Martin Crowe
5 Brendon McCullum+
6 Roger Twose
7 Chris Cairns
8 Richard Hadlee
9 Daniel Vettori
10 Shane Bond
11 Geoff Allott

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Just 3 more players to post their lineups and we'll be off & running.

England (Howe)
South Africa (morgieb)
West Indies (Shri)

Shri

Mr. Glass
Oh ****. You asked for line ups? Same one from the trial. Let me get it and paste it quickly.

Greenidge
Haynes
Richards
Lara
Lloyd*
Gayle
Jacobs+
Marshall
Roberts
Garner
Holding

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jimmy have a go at the combined XI. We know you're honest. And King kallis you could probably muster up a decent India A

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
We might be expanding to 11 teams, I've been in talks with kingkallis & have offered him a chance to take the combined team or enter a World XI squad, so hopefully we'll hear from him soon.

I will kick off round one in due course, thanks everybody for posting their teams & best of luck when we get to simming!

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll do a World XI if you want. Rules for such a squad?
Basically you could pick anyone who had played at least 5 ODIs & hasn't been picked already.

If you'd like to enter another squad you can. We'll just wait to hear from kingkallis first, but if he wants to join in we could expand to 12 teams, enter the combined team, as well as maybe an Asia 'A' team and a Rest of World 'A' team, controlled by either one of you two.

Last edited: