• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Alternate Futures Draft 1.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Another good strategy is answering your question half way through the day as honestb did. Still got it wrong though.

I'm actually surprised the 4th day tea question was allowed due to the massive duration. One thing though (for harsh mainly) but is it really stopping us from starting round 2? I don't exactly think that Howe is going to answer his next question differently because he doesn't know if his first player picked is a good or bad batsman.

#quickgameisagoodgameexceptwhenyouarelosinglikeyoumaketheolympicsinfencingandgethitinthefaceinthefirst3secondsthatsux

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
oii.. not my fault I got busy on a friday night and woke up late on sat morning. U ppl need to work on ur timezones... :p

Compton

International Debutant
Another good strategy is answering your question half way through the day as honestb did. Still got it wrong though.

I'm actually surprised the 4th day tea question was allowed due to the massive duration. One thing though (for harsh mainly) but is it really stopping us from starting round 2? I don't exactly think that Howe is going to answer his next question differently because he doesn't know if his first player picked is a good or bad batsman.

#quickgameisagoodgameexceptwhenyouarelosinglikeyoumaketheolympicsinfencingandgethitinthefaceinthefirst3secondsthatsux
If Howe doesn't have a problem with it, I don't see an issue.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It seems the best strategy is to make your opponent answer a question on Test matches as even if they are right, they have to wait another 3 days to pick from the good list.

/moan
On the bright side you definitely won't be picking from the good list

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

The question is definitely allowed.

Agreed though that we can continue on to the next round. Just have to make sure the lists for the next round are completely different.

Will post the second round details in an hour or so.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, Howe and AZH are yet to get their answers verified.

In the meantime, Round Two is now going forward. The following are the lists:

Good List
Brett Schultz
Herbie Taylor
Jeff Thomson
Dave Warner
Patrick Patterson
Eddie Barlow
Frank Tyson
Kevin Pietersen
Garth Le Roux
Tony Greig

Bad List
Roger Binny
Ashwell Prince
Dayle Hadlee
Andrew Hilditch
Sikander Bakht
Gus Logie
Peter Lever
Haroon Rasheed
Madan Lal
John Emburey

The pairs for this round are:

01. Nuf - Cab
02. AZH - morgie
03. Howe - Daemon
04. Compton - hb
05. anil - jimmy

The clock to ask questions begins now.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cab, will English Cricketers score above 94.5 combined runs in the upcoming BBL semi final between Perth Scorchers and Melbourne Stars? For clarity, these are runs scored by Luke Wright, KP, Ian Bell and Tim Bresnan.