• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'Feed the Troll' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They werent the wondrous ambassadors everyone who wasn't born when they dominated thinks they were.

But of course they were liked, because they provided a variance from the natural order of things, which is Australia dominating world cricket.
Fair, I haven't been watching cricket long enough.

Seriously speaking though, I think it's a mix of serious dominance and some arrogant, generally unlikeable characters that makes most dislike Australia. Neutrals love Gilchrist for a reason, because he came across a great guy. Even though the current team doesn't have the success now, it's still the same personalities like the Ch 9 team hovering around Australian cricket that irk neutrals (and probably Australians tbf).

Burgey

Yeah hats fair enough. There's also the ugly sledging side of thing too, which is annoying. And I think what makes that worse is there have been times when they've copped that back and then complained about it! Lol

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
tbh posting on this forum has given me a much better understanding of the massive chip on the shoulder that cricketing fans from every other country seem to have when it comes to Australia
No chip mate........we just don't like you (you as in Australian cricket, not you as in TJB the poster before you go looking for the report button)

Burgey

Don't follow sorry. If it does it wasn't intended to. I just don't rate him as highly as you all do. He's a trier and serviceable. Basically he's the one-player version of NZ's cricketing history.

TheJediBrah

Fair, I haven't been watching cricket long enough.

Seriously speaking though, I think it's a mix of serious dominance and some arrogant, generally unlikeable characters that makes most dislike Australia. Neutrals love Gilchrist for a reason, because he came across a great guy. Even though the current team doesn't have the success now, it's still the same personalities like the Ch 9 team hovering around Australian cricket that irk neutrals (and probably Australians tbf).
Well yeah that's stating the obvious tbh, it's not just the winning, it's the winning and acting like you're top **** that gets under people's skin

No chip mate........we just don't like you (you as in Australian cricket, not you as in TJB the poster before you go looking for the report button)
There's a report button?

shouldn't have told me that Adders

OverratedSanity

Silly comment, Precam. Do you really think I CBF making a separate trolling account when I can wind you up perfectly well with this one?
Are you implying you're a better troll than Precam? Lol OK. Go fart out another long rambling post that people pretend to find funny so as to humour you while I rile up half the Internet with zero effort.

Burgey

Are you implying you're a better troll than Precam? Lol OK. Go fart out another long rambling post that people pretend to find funny so as to humour you while I rile up half the Internet with zero effort.
Just silly to suggest I'd be bothered to invent a troll account though. Especially as I usually post from my Al Capone. All a bit clunky tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.