• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Enough of these stupid A vs B Threads PLEASE

kingkallis

International Coach
Guys, enough of this crap now.

I love going back and reading old topics or threads which I may have missed out due to busy schedule.

These worthless and stupid comparisons are pushing other threads to the next page and I may not post on those threads but I am losing interest from other threads due to this and I am sure many more readers are annoyed with the same.

Thanks.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah I agree it's ****ing ridiculous. Every couple weeks we get "Australia vs south Africa" or "new Zealand vs pakista". Unnecessary spam.

#makecwgreatagain

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm a fan of the 'Gavin Larsen, Lee Germon etc' threads and the question of whether they could mount comebacks. Those sadly seemed to have died.

Next step should be something like best cricketer with a 'de' prefix to their name, ie Fanie de Villers, Colin de Grandhomme, Colin de Munro etc.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
And on the bowling side of things, DeWayne Bowden wins this one easily. What a hero he is, even though he's no Carl Frauenstein.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
And on the bowling side of things, DeWayne Bowden wins this one easily. What a hero he is, even though he's no Carl Frauenstein.
DeWayne Bowden. We need a mediocre FC players of the 00s for New Zealand. I think Wellington will be strongly represented.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I think they're fun...and CW as a forum needs to have some fun especially when the atmosphere can get quite bad every now and then.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Come up with Weeks vs May something like that is okay every now and then but ashocker vs dharmashocker!! Are you kidding me