• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official ** Sri Lanka and West Indies in Zimbabwe 2016

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1st Test: Zimbabwe v Sri Lanka at Harare on Oct 29-Nov 2, 2016
(10:00 local | 08:00 GMT)

2nd Test: Zimbabwe v Sri Lanka at Harare on Nov 6-10, 2016
(10:00 local | 08:00 GMT)

It is always nice surprise when a Test match comes around quicker than you realized.

Rangana Herath (c)Dhananjaya de SilvaNiroshan Dickwella (wk)Lahiru GamageAsela GunaratneDimuth KarunaratneLahiru KumaraSuranga LakmalKasun MadushankaKusal MendisDilruwan PereraKusal PereraLakshan SandakanKaushal Silva
Graeme Cremer (c)Regis Chakabva (wk)Brian ChariMichael ChinouyaCraig ErvineHamilton MasakadzaTino MawoyoPeter MoorChris MpofuCarl MumbaTarisai MusakandaTaurai MuzarabaniSikandar RazaDonald TiripanoMalcolm WallerSean Williams
I know there was a thread about Herath captaining, but this is OFFICIAL.

Good to see Mpofu in the squad, hopefully he puts in a good showing and then he'll do that CW interview that he promised a few years back. I'll never let that down, up there with the lack of Afghanistan flag.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice that Zimbabwe's 100th test match is honoured by our round overlord taking the captaincy of the opposition.

flibbertyjibber

I notice that the rival to Chris Martin as crappest bat ever is back for Zimbabwe. An average of 2.45 for Chris Mpofu.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ehhh more cricket to watch.

and lolunaratne feasting on the zim pop gun attack to maintain his place in the team

what else is new

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i still mix up all these players up even after the aus/sl series.

feel like silva, mendis, perrera and de silva all had one solid innings each in the last series

is just remember karulonatne sucking constantly but good to see he's getting runs

vcs

i still mix up all these players up even after the aus/sl series.

feel like silva, mendis, perrera and de silva all had one solid innings each in the last series

is just remember karulonatne sucking constantly but good to see he's getting runs
I gave the Silvas and Mendises a fair amount of stick when they duly collapsed for 110 or so in the first innings of the series, but they made me eat my words. Kusal Mendis is definitely a talent, his knock in the 2nd innings of the first game was a pretty special effort.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I guess with captain and vice captain out they wanted someone experienced. I would rather Melinda Siriwanda play, but it looks less crazy because i think Zimbabwe bowlers are at a level where Upul is actually capable.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
He was poor behind the stumps in this game but Moor looks a decent batsman. Really good partnership this.
Gunaratne has to be one of the worst international bowlers I've seen. He bowls slower than most spinners and is serving up half volley after half volley.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Nice wicket that. Mendis has decent control. Shouts of bowling Warney from the close fielders. :laugh:

Last edited: