• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official ** Sri Lanka and West Indies in Zimbabwe 2016

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Zimbabwe making inroads here and we are definitely looking under pressure here. About time that Mendis steps up and gets us a match winning innings.He has shown good potential in the past but needs to convert these into bigger scores now..

vitalogy83

U19 Debutant
Well done boys..had to double check that-been a long time since I could write that anywhere..
A good confidence-building win for a young side ahead of the SA tour.

KJP needs to get his act together as he was hugely disappointing. DdS seems to be a real find now. I would not be surprised if he becomes a regular opener in both ODI's and Tests in the next 5 years. Has the technique to handle all conditions and bowling I think

Good to see Mendis chip in in the final.

Overall - a decent outing for the team. But it will be a huge contrast in SA against the current SA side. Hopefully they can put up a decent show and take the Tests deep.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
I have to say that I don't think we will be able to even compete against SA this time-i hope I am proved wrong but can't see it..

vitalogy83

U19 Debutant
I have to say that I don't think we will be able to even compete against SA this time-i hope I am proved wrong but can't see it..
Yea can't see it happening either. But hopefully we won't have 2 or 3 day tests. If they can take it to 4th or 5th days (hurrah!) then I will be happy. Hopefully the likes of Mendis, Dds, Chandimal step up and contribute even if it is in a losing cause.

I am hearing Chameera might be fit. That would certainly be a boost.

Shady Slim

International Coach
good series this was imo, more entertaining than i thought it would be at the start of it at the very least