• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2016/17 New Zealand First-Class Season Draft

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Do I go to the murky Kuggeleijn end of town? The Crown wanted a February retrial and it was opposed by the defence, that's all I can tell you.

I could stay 100% tasteful, with Tastle. But this is the modern Plunket Shield, so remaining tasteful isn't really the idea. Kuggs it is.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I suppose early round picks are important enough to give him an extra 12 hours here. If we get into the third round and he hasn't come back, we'll ride roughshod over Chewie.

Howsie

International Captain
Should just NFL draft style it, you miss your pick and it's a free for all until you make your pick.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Picking order for R3 and R4:

Flem274*
Athlai
Howsie
NZT
Dan
Kippax
Chewie

Chewie
Kippax