• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

Midwinter

State Captain
Think the weather went against the Vics last night.

Always were up against the possibility of losing more time to rain and thus increasing the run rate.
No alternative but try and slog to get tthe run rate up.

So it goes in these games.

NSW v Tas

Win for the "Tahs I reckon

Bananabenders vs Croweaters

This could be a good game

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Big win for Tassie today against the defending champions. Maddinson seems to be struggling early in the year.

QLD have approached this run chase really well in a very non QLD type of way.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Big win for Tassie today against the defending champions. Maddinson seems to be struggling early in the year.

QLD have approached this run chase really well in a very non QLD type of way.
Slowed down. now, we'all just take the single bonus point...hopefully

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
South Australia failing to reach 200 after batting out their 50 overs on a good batting pitch, fast outfield and the modern ways that favour high ODI scoring... I think that's a more startling achievement than reaching 350. They just seemed timid throughout.

Re WA v Vic, agree the Vics were a bit unlucky that the pitch spiced up but it was interesting how their greatest strength - their array of big hitters - actually became a weakness because they weren't able to adjust to the conditions (White a bit of an exception). There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Midwinter

State Captain
good win by Qld, Pierson got them off to a good start in their chase and it never really looked in doubt.

Tas beating NSW was interesting. No runs from the 'Tahs tail, Boyce getting some wickets.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Surprised he was allowed to bat in a hat at all at an Under 17 tournament.

But yeah, some real KP action amongst it.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prince EWS Pty Ltd stocks are skyrocketing

I assume it's actually in bitcoin though

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll say it now, the boy chucks more than Lindsay Lohan after a night out on the dive

Nah but good on him though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I was expecting Spikey to comment on noted player of spin Peter Handscomb falling to spin again.

I feel like after a bunch of interrupted and not so close games, we are going to start seeing some closer games, starting tomorrow.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I find it very annoying that no CA XI games seem to be televised. If anything those are some of the games I'd be most interesting in seeing.

SeamUp

International Coach
I was expecting Spikey to comment on noted player of spin Peter Handscomb falling to spin again.

I feel like after a bunch of interrupted and not so close games, we are going to start seeing some closer games, starting tomorrow.
Better longer version player than shorter version ?

But is interesting how he does get hype re: playing spin

Starfighter

Doug Bollinger's new shaved head / beard combo sure is something to behold. Looks like a completely different person.

Gnske

Maddo bowling with a cap on

Could he be the most sun-smart cricketer this game has ever produced?