• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Did Conway just dab after he completed the catch

I hope his career dies as soon as possible

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
(citation needed)

Edit: Nevermind I did it for you, I called him a shunt two weeks ago and in the only other post referencing him I continued to slag him off.

Never reply to me ever again.
I thought you were the same person tbh

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Chappelli can't help but tell us how he thinks Henriques has one of the best techniques in Australia every single time he is at the crease. He says it in a way that he is telling us something revolutionary too.

You get the feeling QLD need this 4th wicket before the lead gets below 100.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Final is looking a bit depressing for Qld.

In better news, Jack Wildermuth has tonned up today for the second week in a row.

Spikey

big fan of nathan lyon doing handshakes and messing around and just having fun with Starceh/Healy, and then when TPC comes along he's no longer smiling

Spikey

guessing they picked man of the series at the same time as the best XI for the tournament. if picked today, henriques probably would have got it. but then henriques wasn't best xi! sad!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha very odd decision. By the way, I thought Heals was saying that after the match they were going to have a full on discussion about the Test side?

I was just looking up Futures scores, did anyone else notice that BJ Haddin scored 114 & 190 for ACT, impressive stuff.

Other players who have been on the field for Australia before did the following:

Forrest 125&49, Silk 105*&19, Bailey 28, PeterGeorge 1/53, Muirhead 3/85, 1/107 & 32*,8*, Quiney 0&32.

SeamUp

International Coach
:laugh:

Daniel Christian ✔ @danchristian54
Congrats Marnus. Bad luck Whitey, Moises, Hughesy, Dools, Ferg, Vogesy, Gibson, Maddo, and Weatherald. Also Valente, Cummins and Dougy. ��