• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mark Taylor's autobiography?

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Mark Taylor's autobiography 'Time to Declare', is it worth reading? Despite being one of the best Aussie captains, I have not heard much about his book.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
quite a lame title all it made me think of was those damn drink driving ads Tony Greig used to be on

I bet Tubby describes certain shots he played as being 'phooooar smaaaaashed'

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's a weird one is Taylor's autobiography - was published in a signed and numbered leather bound limited edition of 10,334 as well as the standard edition - most cricket titles don't sell as many as 10,334 copies, but you don't see many of them on the market - I reckon Tubs has got about 10,000 copies in his attic

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's ok, nothing startling and not a lot of especially enlightening revelations. There's some interesting snippets surrounding the 1996 WC which are worth a read.

He's a Tory, so don't buy it.