• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shaun Marsh

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Must be so frustrating for him. If he had've been able to get a consistent run I reckon he'd have showed a lot in tests.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Must be so frustrating for him. If he had've been able to get a consistent run I reckon he'd have showed a lot in tests.
Scored a hundred on debut in SC
Scored a hundred in South Africa back when they were number 1

Still not given a regular run in the side.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scored a hundred on debut in SC
Scored a hundred in South Africa back when they were number 1

Still not given a regular run in the side.

also scores a duck every 3 innings

he has been given a number of chances and credit to him he made the most of this last one. might find his way back into the side before too long anyway, he'll be recovered one day

Gob

International Coach
Someone must have put some kryptonite in his tea cup. Someone like Gnske who hates abilities

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Someone must have put some kryptonite in his tea cup. Someone like Gnske who hates abilities
I've literally never said anything against Marsh on this forum, in fact I'd dare say I'm the only one here who has ever been on his side.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I've always wanted him to succeed because he's immensely satisfying to watch make runs.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've literally never said anything against Marsh on this forum, in fact I'd dare say I'm the only one here who has ever been on his side.
if this doesn't prove that Gnske is benchmark00 i don't know what will