• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Kohli scores a triple, will we have hit rock bottom?
He'll never get a better chance. Plenty of time without needing to declare any time soon.

Btw, 104 needed for the WR 4th wicket stand, going past Voges and Marsh vs. The Windies earlier this year.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
350 partnership up.....I don't know if we'll be able to that much in either of our innings...

Performances like this is why big name teams don't invite us over for more than 2 Tests.

We definitely won't be seeing many 3 Test series in Aus or India in the future.

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
Well this is depressing.

I've barely been able to see a ball of this series - this test is the first time I've been able to watch. I woke up yesterday with India 3 down. They're still 3 down. Suck.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
I hope they declare at 500.

I want to watch some interesting cricket today... No offense Indian fans, at least there is a chance of a wicket when we bat..

No complaints against the Indians, but it's men against boys out there.. There's no fun in watching that.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope they declare at 500.

I want to watch some interesting cricket today... No offense Indian fans, at least there is a chance of a wicket when we bat..

No complaints against the Indians, but it's men against boys out there.. There's no fun in watching that.
Been disappointing - when Santner bowled Pujara I thought this would be interesting. As it is I fear i'm going to have to hope England and Bangladesh can keep me entertained today

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rahane has been annoying to watch after 150. If you have spent that long at the crease, you are expected to score quicker. Don't be a Cook, Rahane, man up.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Been disappointing - when Santner bowled Pujara I thought this would be interesting. As it is I fear i'm going to have to hope England and Bangladesh can keep me entertained today
Sucks this is the only cricket SKY NZ gets (asides from home England games). It's hard to stay interested in the sport when they only provide NZ cricket... I'd rather watch Aus v SA or Eng v Bangladesh than this...

Burner

International Regular
Kohli is scary when he's determined. Today he didn't even give the bowlers a sniff. That's unlike him. Could be a long long visit for India's upcoming visitors.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sucks this is the only cricket SKY NZ gets (asides from home England games). It's hard to stay interested in the sport when they only provide NZ cricket... I'd rather watch Aus v SA or Eng v Bangladesh than this...
How do they justify that?

It can't be on financial grounds can it?