• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

His face is....His muscles are....

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
I don't know why, but I never thought that Michael Vaughan would be the type that girls would fall over...
Half the girls I know are in love with Graeme Smith but I'd like to see them pry him out of the arms of his current girlfriend...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Protea said:
I don't know why, but I never thought that Michael Vaughan would be the type that girls would fall over...
Half the girls I know are in love with Graeme Smith but I'd like to see them pry him out of the arms of his current girlfriend...
mmmmmm.... Minki :) :) :wub:

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
It's all Neil McKenzie's fault! He started it! Now all the good ones are taken or married :@

Langeveldt

Soutie
Protea said:
It's all Neil McKenzie's fault! He started it! Now all the good ones are taken or married :@
DO you know Grant Elliott (Highveld Strikers)?? I played club cricket in England with him.. He split up from his model girlfriend, so he can't be bad himself... and free obviously seeing as you made the complaint lol....

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Nope. Now that you mention Highveld Strikers, I think Stephen Cook (son of Jimmy). Now that boy is the hottest thing on a cricket field.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Protea said:
Nope. Now that you mention Highveld Strikers, I think Stephen Cook (son of Jimmy). Now that boy is the hottest thing on a cricket field.
But is he any good??

(at cricket :P )

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
He had one of the highest averages (and amount of runs) during the Supersport Series and he made one or 2 hundreds during the Standard Bank Cup (One-day games).

He used to open with Graeme Smith at KES. But sadly, I'll have to wait for a couple more younger cricketers. I'm only sixteen.

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Langeveldt said:
Yes, but god knows what they get up to amongst themselves...
:whistling I am assuming you don't mean anything homosexual by that. They don't seem feminine, do they :p

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
I would think rugby players did that more often, seeing as though they enjoy patting each other's butts after scoring a try

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Langeveldt said:
Thats not me.. remember Day pupil marc.. Big difference :)

I can sleep easy at night without fear of being.. er....
I could finish that sentence for ya....but I won't :angel_not

Langeveldt

Soutie
how nice of you :)... Works better when left to the imagination though

Can't believe im saying this, nothing of the sort ever happens.anywhere.ever...

deeps

International 12th Man
shahid afridi, brett lee,ricky ponting,damien martyn,ajit agarkar

off the top of my head,from my gf's list :p