• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Short balls are obviously causing Dhawan problems but he's looked good against everything else. Not sure why bishoo was held back.

Burner

International Regular
Viv talks too low. It's annoying having to change the volume every time the commercial comes on.

Daemon

Remember when Pujara was good?
He was good in the SA series and scored a ***y hundred against SL but yeah, from debut to the tour of SA he looked unstoppable and the NZ-Eng-Aus tours were very disappointing.

Daemon

Dull question lads

Is their anyone bar the players and management at the match?
More people following this thread than at the ground it looks like. I've never seen an emptier stand for a Test match.

Niall

International Coach
More people following this thread than at the ground it looks like. I've never seen an emptier stand for a Test match.
Christ, I mean I think everyone would agree when it comes to touring the West Indies, England are the biggest draw by a mile, but you would think after that India should be up their when it comes to getting the punters out. :sadwalk:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
So many tests scheduled for India in the next year, gonna love watching Kohli bat =)

Probably at this absolute peak ability wise atm?

Daemon

Holder and Brathwaite bowling in tandem isn't a great move imo. It's like the same bowler coming at them from both ends.

Daemon

Ah dire, he looked like he wanted that 100 so bad. Very nice knock despite looking clueless against Gabriel's short ball early on.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Will be annoyed if Kohli has a good series, he'd ruin the theory that his batting is determined by the Coriolis effect.