• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a start to the innings, can NZ chase 400?
I don't think they can on this deck against the SA attack. Too much in it. They'd need Williamson to make 150 plus and a decent sized ton from someone else to get close (i.e. Wagner, obvs), because I don't know that you're ever in on this pitch. There's always something doing.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez I wish they'd change the playing condition so the ball itself has to touch/ cross the line to be four.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Thank goodness we had a 270 run lead....

Edit: That also does not help any decision between Faf and Duminy...

Last edited:

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
if qdk and ab is in the same team. why cant they share the keeping responsibilities? like if qdk gets a big score and ab doesnt. ab can do the keeping etc... or over a few sessions qdk can do 50 overs and get a rest with ab taking the gloves.

91Jmay

International Coach
if qdk and ab is in the same team. why cant they share the keeping responsibilities? like if qdk gets a big score and ab doesnt. ab can do the keeping etc... or over a few sessions qdk can do 50 overs and get a rest with ab taking the gloves.
Ab is a much worse keeper than QdK though isn't he?

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Ab is a much worse keeper than QdK though isn't he?
i think ab is a good enough keeper, im just saying there could be an option, especially when the team is in the field for 120 overs or if in the near future (hopefully) wr have a mammoth qdk knock.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
AB not keeping is more to do with his back troubles than anything else...

QDK :clapping:

Edit: This must also put pressure on Elgar as well as he has done....

91Jmay

International Coach
I've always thought De Villiers has a clanger in him keeping to the red ball. It is an option though, would be cool to see a team try something new.