• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick the other Drafter's Drafts Draft

watson

Banned
Just out of interest Shady Slim - are you going to list off all the parameters now for us to look at before we start, or are you going to keep us all guessing till the end? Both are all good.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reveal them at the end imo. More fun that way. But Shady needs to keep a real close eye to confirm whether each pick us valid.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Have to say this is a master stroke by shady, not revealing the criteria as the game progresses. I did not foresee the fun (from an observer viewpoint at least) in watching the participants try to figure out the criteria in preparation for the rounds to come.

watson

Banned
OS - Garry Sobers
Howe - Kane Williamson
Aldo - Richard Hadlee
watson - Brian Lara
honestbharani
TBP
kingkallis

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
OS - Garry Sobers
Howe - Kane Williamson
Aldo - Richard Hadlee
watson - pick again (there was a mistake in my part, see email)
honestbharani - Curtly Ambrose
TBP - Shane Warne
kingkallis - Malcolm Marshall

kingkallis -
TBP -
honestbharani
watson -
Aldo -
Howe -
OS -