• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick the other Drafter's Drafts Draft

Shady Slim

International Coach
alrighty then if it's agreeable then send a parameter to danejones22@hotmail.com along with your cricketweb username

here are some guidelines for parameter picking
-pls make them fun, there is no fun in "a batsman from australia"
-pls make them difficult, there is no difficulty in "a player who has taken a wicket"
etc
so then it's gotta be fun and difficult

ftr i also think that the final round should be the "you get your own parameter" round because that way it becomes less likely that someone can plan for their parameter

provided you all think that's cool, of course

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Don't think I'll have the time for this if there's emailing involved tbh. Enjoy.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Is the drafting rules kept secret through the whole draft? Sounds like fun to try and figure out what the parameters are for each team as they fill.

Edit: never mind me. I read the first post and went straight to the end.

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
ok red is out but we got heaps of draft parameters from joe so we don't really need any more people (people can still join its just we don't need more, all that about needs and wants etc)

i'll shoot a profile message out to:
-watson
-KK
-Howe
-OS
-honestbharani

and then we can get underway

if anyone new wants to join feel free to just email a parameter

re: victor

yeah it's all secret throughout

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm still confused. For each round, does everyone pick with the same parameter, with different parameters for each round? How will you be telling us the parameters before selection? Via email?

Shady Slim

International Coach
I'm still confused. For each round, does everyone pick with the same parameter, with different parameters for each round? How will you be telling us the parameters before selection? Via email?
effectively everyone has a different parameter every round, but by the final round everyone will have picked from the eleven same parameters

and yeah by email - you email the email i put up before (danejones22@hotmail.com) - and put in a parameter which everyone will have to use (including you) - and the other parameters are parameters suggested by other drafters, myself, and joe

OverratedSanity

effectively everyone has a different parameter every round, but by the final round everyone will have picked from the eleven same parameters

and yeah by email - you email the email i put up before (danejones22@hotmail.com) - and put in a parameter which everyone will have to use (including you) - and the other parameters are parameters suggested by other drafters, myself, and joe
Cheers. So do I need to email you a parameter or do you have enough already from gi Joe?

Shady Slim

International Coach
also while we wait here's the order for round one, round two is the inverse

OS
Howe
Aldo
watson
honestbharani
TBP
kingkallis

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
So we post our selections here as per our rules we've been sent, by the above order?

Just wondering whether we make selections here or send you the email with them

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
So we post our selections here as per our rules we've been sent, by the above order?

Just wondering whether we make selections here or send you the email with them
yeah make them here

as per the rules on the order, and since we're snake laddering round two's order is the reverse of the first round

OverratedSanity

I'll make my pick in a bit.

Everyone needs to be extra careful with their picks since no one else will be aware of the criteria for selection (apart from ShadySlim)