• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Sri Lanka 2016

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've always said that Australia's big advantage this series will be having a world class spinner in Lyon. Class act.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Just noticed this is on Eurosport2 for any UK viewers.

Other than Sri Lanka being ****, what have I missed?
Thanks for the info(I think lol)..only just woke up myself but looks like everyone in middle order made starts but Norma single one made the conversion..not sure on the balance of our side as it appears to be too heavy on spin..let's see I suppose.hope that herath can get us to somewhere near 150..
Edit- game over ,start the tuk tuk as bumble would say...

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
O'Keefe brought on to take a cheap wicket but gets swatted for two fours. Hack.

greg

International Debutant
117 all out at home after winning the toss? How has Sri Lankan batting fallen so far so fast?

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done to the Aussies- I know we're **** but still a very good bowling performance..I know I was ribbing starc in my earlier posts but to get the ball up to 150 k's in SL is serious pace...
@91Jmay- fully agree mate,losing to England in foreign conditions is one thing but our guys should know how to bat in their own backyard..nothing can excuse that...yes the opposition are very good but I want to see some backbone from us...

Last edited: