• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Off Season 2016

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm kidding, I don't want Australian cricket to be deprived of a man who let Travis Head give him the most violent prostate exam ever seen.

Meanwhile was about to say its good to see Heaz and Cartwright fighting but Hilton had to get out. Its a pity we have so many all-rounders because I'd love to see him play internationals at some point.

Shady Slim

International Coach
the sea was angry that day my friend

nah all the limp short balls he bowled were horrid and filthy and it's one of the few occasions i can confidently say i could have done better

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm kidding, I don't want Australian cricket to be deprived of a man who let Travis Head give him the most violent prostate exam ever seen.

Meanwhile was about to say its good to see Heaz and Cartwright fighting but Hilton had to get out. Its a pity we have so many all-rounders because I'd love to see him play internationals at some point.
I think Cartwright might make is a bat, tbh.

Shady Slim

International Coach
any news on if the sixers still have botha?

clever fricks got him a year before he counted as a domestic player

brockley

International Captain
Yeh Botha signed as a local he Aussie soon.
Redbacks played 4 trials 2 wins 2 losses Cooper and Carey 100's.Forrest 95 and Labuschagne a 100.

Gnske

Maybe a few years ago Botha might have been an option if he did the switch, but we're way beyond that now imo.

Gnske

Good show from Harper and O'Donnell jnr today among the mess. Both seem decent prospects for Vics.

brockley

International Captain
Andrew Mcdonald new Vics and Renegades coach.
Bad luck for the Academy hope they bt S Africa A and make the final.