• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time T20 XI for your country

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
1. Guptill
2. KW
3. Taylor
4, 5, 6, 7, 8: whoever suits the situation best out of BMac, Anderson, Santner, Munro or Ronchi
Bowlers: Vettori, NMac/Milne (situation dependent), Bond

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gayle
Darren Bravo
Samuels
Dwayne Bravo
Pollard
Russell
Sammy
Holder
Ramdin
Narine
Taylor

basically stack it with slogging all rounders

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Gilchrist
Bradman
Watson
Jones
Miller
Symonds
Harvey
Lindwall
Starc
Grimmett
McGrath

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If based on potential as opposed to have actually played a few T20 internationals, my NZ XI would be something like;

McCullum+
Guptill
Crowe
McMillan
Cairns
J R Reid*
Harris
B Taylor
Hadlee
Vettori
Bond

Athlai

Not Terrible
Gayle
D Smith/Simmons/Darren Bravo
Samuels
Dwanye Bravo
Pollard
Ramdin+
Russell
Sammy
Narine
Badree
Roach
This would be the greatest troll team of all time. Incredibly strong strikers down to 8, not an ounce of reliability outside Gayle. It's all icing. The attacks genuine bowlers are all icing too. The only cake in this side is the jammy medium pace bowlers who are all pretty decent.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This would be the greatest troll team of all time. Incredibly strong strikers down to 8, not an ounce of reliability outside Gayle. It's all icing. The attacks genuine bowlers are all icing too. The only cake in this side is the jammy medium pace bowlers who are all pretty decent.
I actually agree, the problem is if you actually look at their T20 records those ones were the best of a bad bunch. Example, I wanted to pick Darren Bravo, who's a proper batsman, but he averages about 20 and strikes at about 110. Those blokes had the best records.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Since I have seen Kapil Dev picked in India XI, I am assuming we can pick players from entire history of cricket, who we think would do well in T20 and not just those who have actually played T20.

Pakistan XI

Anwar
Shehzad
U Akmal
Inzamam
Sarfraz
Razzaq/Azhar Mahmood
Afridi
Wasim
Saqlain
Amir
Akhtar/Irfan