• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official: Australia in South Africa 2016 T20I Series***

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dont get why people hate tahirs celebrations, having closely followed tahirs career, from the time he was about to qaulify for south africa(and people were calling him the next warne) he strikes me as an impulsive guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, so his celebrations are not because his an ass, but because he's so overjoyed at taking a wicket , he starts acting like an idiot cause he cant help himself. At times i also feel cricket is too serious and chilled, ergo i enjoy the raw emotion of a tahir
you admitted it yourself

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Australian batsman can't bat against quality spin; they don't even have bowlers that can bowl quality spin. The bowling attack is a joke. Hastings? Marsh? Faulkner? compare them with Amir, Wahab and Irfan – and there's a vast difference in terms of pace. South Africa are clearly the 2nd best T20 side today.

Daemon

I like how Australia's bowlers are compared to Pakistan's, which then logically leads to the conclusion that South Africa are the 2nd best T20 side

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I like how Australia's bowlers are compared to Pakistan's, which then logically leads to the conclusion that South Africa are the 2nd best T20 side
You know I didn't understand that post at first. You summed it up for me thanks :laugh:

Compton

International Debutant
I also like that two of the bowlers used were Australia's all-rounders :laugh:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia sucks at T20 internationals

Is this supposed to be a scoop?

Oz will be all or nothing in the T20 WC and no one will give a **** as it's footy season and we're the best in the world at everything else anyway

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Hastings has improved so much since that debut at Perth where he got his bum smacked by Amla. Shame. Thought Australia might've had themselves an Indian-wheel type bowler.

Gob

International Coach
Don't see the point in DeVilliers opening tbh. He is such a deal breaker and whenever he gets in to that mood in the middle overs, SA end up getting huge scores. Why expose him to the brand new ball instead of letting him come in at #4 when a reasonable foundation is already laid

Penis
Amla
Faf D
ABDV
Miller

Looks much better

Gob

International Coach
Also if I were a SA team member/fan I'd be like waaaah we are screwed if AB nicks off in the 1st over like in the last game