• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official: Australia in South Africa 2016 T20I Series***

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great knock, good stuff from SA to win without Amla, especially considering AB got a golden.

Tye's a bit ordinary isn't he.

Gob

International Coach
That chick in the red gown should've jumped higher

South Africa never change

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup really shouldn't be in this xi. Aust OD bowling without Starc is average at best
At least they've dropped Richardson. Once Hazlewood is rested enough it'll look a lot better imo.

How was McKay in the BBL? His usual jammy ODI wickets or something different?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yup really shouldn't be in this xi. Aust OD bowling without Starc is average at best
Yeah NCN has never got any love and he's not the world's greatest player but that injury he had really exposed how valuable he is to Australia's limited overs bowling rotation.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's so irritating that Tahir is good at this form of the game. I may back him to be top wicket-taker in the World Cup, just so if he does I can salve my mind from his obnoxious celebrations with cash.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How was McKay in the BBL? His usual jammy ODI wickets or something different?
Yeah took lots of wickets but got hammered at times. He's lost a bit of pace and was pretty conclusively outbowled by Tye in the tournament IMO. I think what's really counting against him is how similar he is Hastings and Faulkner in style.

Niall

International Coach
It's so irritating that Tahir is good at this form of the game. I may back him to be top wicket-taker in the World Cup, just so if he does I can salve my mind from his obnoxious celebrations with cash.
Not looked at odds yet, but if tahir is in form he isn't a bad shout whatsoever. His group is the easiest of the two and you suspect as usual they will get to the semi final.

Heboric

International Debutant
I suppose but I got irritated by these toolboxes and their stupid 'look at me' poses:

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
It'll be fun betting against Australia in almost all the matches of World T20. ...think I'll always get good value bets only because the name is Australia

Last edited:

testcricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I dont get why people hate tahirs celebrations, having closely followed tahirs career, from the time he was about to qaulify for south africa(and people were calling him the next warne) he strikes me as an impulsive guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, so his celebrations are not because his an ass, but because he's so overjoyed at taking a wicket , he starts acting like an idiot cause he cant help himself. At times i also feel cricket is too serious and chilled, ergo i enjoy the raw emotion of a tahir

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Top knock from Miller there under pressure when chasing. Looks like some work has been done over the recent months over South Africa's chasing problems.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I dont get why people hate tahirs celebrations, having closely followed tahirs career, from the time he was about to qaulify for south africa(and people were calling him the next warne) he strikes me as an impulsive guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, so his celebrations are not because his an ass, but because he's so overjoyed at taking a wicket , he starts acting like an idiot cause he cant help himself. At times i also feel cricket is too serious and chilled, ergo i enjoy the raw emotion of a tahir
This.