• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2015/16

Immenso

International Vice-Captain

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Surely a Wellingtonian isn't going to play a substantive batting role in another World Cup. Too much for Howsie to handle.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Do you know how many young Wellington talents we had to sacrifice to cast the blood spell to bring us Ravindra?

We have the oldest man alive Brent Arnel walkingcaneheading our attack.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Do you know how many young Wellington talents we had to sacrifice to cast the blood spell to bring us Ravindra?

We have the oldest man alive Brent Arnel walkingcaneheading our attack.
Tbf I'm afraid of what will happen to him at Wellington. Can we send him to ND where batsmen seem to actually not get that ruined?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Francis Payne confirms it. An U19 ODI hundred against a Test nation has never happened for us.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm thinking more like...

Ben Smith
Rachin Ravindra
Will Young
Ross Taylor
Greg Hay/Tom Bruce/George Worker
Josh Clarkson
Christian Leopard

tbh

Wellington also brought through the Sears guy.

Last edited:

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Me too jumping the bandwagon. Had to dig deep to get hold of this video of Ravindra's ball by ball video from the u19 tourney at Lincoln late last year. Watertight technique. Looks like the ball was nipping hard out.

How do you parse the video?

Last edited: