• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2015/16

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Finn Allen locking in his NZ U19 place with a ton today, I've heard him described as a bit of a gun recently. Another 16yo, like Ravindra.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Finn Allen locking in his NZ U19 place with a ton today, I've heard him described as a bit of a gun recently. Another 16yo, like Ravindra.
Wow, only 16! I had scrolled through last year's tournament stats to see who was featuring again. He gunned it last year as well, as a 15 year old then?

Immenso

Another thing I noticed when scrolling thru last year's u19 stats and clicking on the player links - is that the saffa born Auckland production line is still in full steam.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, only 16! I had scrolled through last year's tournament stats to see who was featuring again. He gunned it last year as well, as a 15 year old then?
In the U17 tourney, that was.

He and Ravindra are down to play U17 cricket just before they leave for the WC.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Cleaver was clearly struggling to run between the wickets in the first innings. That's why Milne batted six.

Flem274*

123/5
Adam Milne the 150kph bowling domestic allrounder.

Glorious.

23 overs in the match but if he forces his way in, an incumbent has a poor run and Santner solidifies the allrounder spot it would be fine. If Anderson or Neesham get it, he needs to bowl more overs. Fun to wait and see who wins.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Also note two keeper catches by the sub fielder (MJ Ave), can't happen very often.
It wouldn't, given a sub fielder isn't allowed to keep without the other captain's permission (?)

Kuggle is pretty quick, can hit 140 and just over. Amazing for a guy who looks like he never gets to the crease, then labours through his load up.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it an optical illusion, camera angles? From the video of the 2 4th innings wickets by Kugs it does look like he is bowling with some serious pace?

Really flying through to first slip for both of them.

AUCKLAND ACES vs NORTHERN KNIGHTS
It was a good pitch for the heavy ball. Kelly will be hoping the ND boys don't start talking about his handling of this one from paper tiger McLeakinruns.

Immenso

Corey Anderson out for 89 to a joke dismissal to Raval. Kuggeleijn with a 100 means he has two FC hundreds now to Corey's pathetic 3.