• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VOTING THREAD : Test-only players ODI Draft

Choose the best THREE teams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Right, I need to hear from the three who are tied with me at the moment. Watson, Red Hill and OS, how do you wanna settle this?

Declare four winners?
Have another poll between the four of us where only one team can be selected?
Something else?

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
I'm reminded of Russell Coight, so my opinion on this boozy Sunday night is thus. Take the four tied, let the others who participated vote on those, divide the results by 2, in the Winter months adding 1 per Englishman

watson

Banned
Right, I need to hear from the three who are tied with me at the moment. Watson, Red Hill and OS, how do you wanna settle this?

Declare four winners?
Have another poll between the four of us where only one team can be selected?
Something else?
I think that we've had co-winners before, but 4 winners seems a bit silly. So a final poll - 72 hours.