• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which team has the best tailenders?

Which team has the best tailenders?

• Bangladesh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • India

• New Zealand

• South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• West Indies

• Zimbabwe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Depends on the definition for mine. 9-11 it's clearly Australia, but none of their bowlers are in the Ashwin/Moeen class of batsmen so with 8's in mind.....

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
India shouldn't be considered for this because:
1. It seems Kohli now wants to play 5 bowlers.
2. Shami and Umesh are bad.
I'd consider an Indian tail of Ashwin, Bhuvi, Yadav and Shami as being worth thinking about. If Ashwin's at 7 and Bhuvi's not playing then it becomes a complete shocker though.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd consider an Indian tail of Ashwin, Bhuvi, Yadav and Shami as being worth thinking about. If Ashwin's at 7 and Bhuvi's not playing then it becomes a complete shocker though.
If we play someone like Mishra ahead of Yadav/Shami then it becomes pretty OP

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pollock/Kluesner/Boucher/Boje with the unfortunate Donald at 11 is a pretty sturdy lower order/tail

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
For India: Ashwin, Jadeja/Harby, Bhuvi, Shammi/Ishant/Umesh/Aaron (2 from these in any order).

At present Australia easily has the best tail though. It's just ridiculous.

Shady Slim

International Coach
sri lanka have the most entertaining tailenders

rangana herath and his favourite sweep especially noteworthy