• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No Dodgy action!!

CricketGuru

School Boy/Girl Captain
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
The first real express fast bowler with a perfectly smooth and legal action will be seen in action and will be representing India.Yes i'm talking about Munaf Patel, the guy is lightening fast, played a match and gave Steven Waugh a real tough time and is said to be better than the likes of Lee and Akhter.

Can Munaf derail Lee and Akhter? this was the news in Times of India recently, and i voted yes to it. Moreso unlike the above two mentioned clowns, Munaf doesn't need to go to the University of western Australia (probably a dodgy university itself) to get certificate of suffering from so called hyperextension of elbow joint!
Let action speak louder than words and let the ICC decide about the action 8D

FRAZ

International Captain
Re: new thread topics

shankar said:
New inspired ideas for thread topics:

Can Ambatti Rayadu derail Lara and Tendulkar?!!!!
Can Parthiv Patel derail Gilchrist and Boucher?!!!!
Can Amit Mishra derail Murali and Warne?!!!!
Shankar , good one :)

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
this ajaagaraja or whatever his name is......he is the real defination of a clown.....hahahahahahaha.....the guy makes me laugh.......

lee and agarkar ....clowns.....hahahhahaha.....u r the clown mate..........these two are the 2 most proliffic wicket takers in cricket today...yes lee has been going through a rough patch but that still does not take away his class.......

and about this guy munaf......this is what the indian media is always saying about any tom **** and harry that is emerging and get the ball on the otherside of the pitch without bouncing 4 times......

and the uni that u were talking about clown is on of the most well known and reputed instituutions ........dont insult all the people that have been or are still associated with the university....

and as far as the times of india is concerned......its the time to chuck it in the bin.....perhaps the newspaper that has written the most garbage in recent memory......i dont seem to sound rude.....but lets face it....some of their recent headlines have been totally absurd......no offence.....then again....take offence....who cares.......clown.......

Bouncer

State Regular
thehellraiser said:
this ajaagaraja or whatever his name is......he is the real defination of a clown.....hahahahahahaha.....the guy makes me laugh.......

lee and agarkar ....clowns.....hahahhahaha.....u r the clown mate..........these two are the 2 most proliffic wicket takers in cricket today...yes lee has been going through a rough patch but that still does not take away his class.......

and about this guy munaf......this is what the indian media is always saying about any tom **** and harry that is emerging and get the ball on the otherside of the pitch without bouncing 4 times......

and the uni that u were talking about clown is on of the most well known and reputed instituutions ........dont insult all the people that have been or are still associated with the university....

and as far as the times of india is concerned......its the time to chuck it in the bin.....perhaps the newspaper that has written the most garbage in recent memory......i dont seem to sound rude.....but lets face it....some of their recent headlines have been totally absurd......no offence.....then again....take offence....who cares.......clown.......
Dude please also clearify that u r not Pakistani. ...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Does your full stop button on the keyboard work?

You wanna press it a few more times, just to make sure? ;)

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
is it that obvious.....yes i am a proud pakistani.....but i try to keep my posts as unbiased as possible......can get carried away now and then.......but i personally feel that if u feel that someone is a up and coming talent then put forward your arguement in a decnt way.....not by insulting others and degrading universities......

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
lol
hahahahahahaha
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i think that should do it

just a joke by the way:D