• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricinfo

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Match Point was excellent in the sa vs India series last year but I can't confirm whether it's still good because none of the ****ing videos ever play for me. Piece of **** website.
How they have managed to do this for what appears to be at least the subcontinent crowd is beyond me. Biggest market can't view the videos. Idiots.

cnerd123

likes this
Did they upload Match Point to Youtube? They upload Two Chucks/Polite Inquiries. Thats the only way I can watch it.

Marius

International Debutant
OMG, can someone please explain to Firdose Moonda that being selected in a touring squad is not the same as getting a cap.

AB de Villiers will miss South Africa's upcoming two-Test series in Bangladesh while he takes paternity leave but will play the limited-overs matches beforehand. As cover, South Africa have named wicketkeeper-batsman Dane Vilas, who is one of four new Test caps. Opening batsman Reeza Hendricks, left-arm spinner Aaron Phangiso and fast bowler Kagiso Rabada have all earned maiden call-ups which left no room for Dane Piedt or Kyle Abbott, who were part of South Africa's last two Test squads.
De Villiers to miss Bangladesh Tests, Steyn rested for ODIs | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

It would be awesome if cricket writers on the biggest cricket website in the world could at least get cricket terminology right, FFS.

GGG

State Captain
Don't even know why sites need a mobile version (hint cricketweb - doesn't say of banned, need to click twice to get to the most recent post), most modern phone browsers can render the full sites just fine.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Worst are sites which try to get you to force their app when you open them in the browser. Some don't even have a get away to browse the site on the browser.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't even know why sites need a mobile version (hint cricketweb - doesn't say of banned, need to click twice to get to the most recent post), most modern phone browsers can render the full sites just fine.
does it save data costs? personally never use mobile versions of sites if i can avoid them.

Niall

International Coach
what's the deal with cricinfo and bet365 anyway
They have had a contract with each other for yonks, makes sense really the number one cricket website working with the bookmaker who offers the most cricket as an in running product.

GGG

State Captain
Worst are sites which try to get you to force their app when you open them in the browser. Some don't even have a get away to browse the site on the browser.
Like cricinfo, if I say no once they shouldn't try and ram it down my throat every day for weeks on end.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Videos of dismissals on the scorecards now!

Actually makes the scorecards look awful but it's well worth it for the functionality.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Videos of dismissals on the scorecards now!

Actually makes the scorecards look awful but it's well worth it for the functionality.
Kippax to find the backdoor IMO. Cricinfo turning agribusiness here, the Bradburn-loving bastards.