• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Elano allegedly assaulted the Goa owner. Was kept in custody till 2.45 AM. Goa CM also complained that Chennai won.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know where else to put this:

Kohli's Indian Super League team, FC Goa, scored a late goal in the final last night to go up 2-1 with 3 mins left. Kohli was in the crowd and went nuts celebrating.

His team then conceded 2 goals in the next 3 mins and lost 3-2 :ph34r:
A repeat of the RCB vs CSK match couple of seasons back.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I don't know where else to put this:

Kohli's Indian Super League team, FC Goa, scored a late goal in the final last night to go up 2-1 with 3 mins left. Kohli was in the crowd and went nuts celebrating.

His team then conceded 2 goals in the next 3 mins and lost 3-2 :ph34r:

Rajinikanth kicked off this year's ISL... Why was it even a doubt that Chennai were gonna win? Now watch as all the ****s fall over themselves to ban CFC.. :ph34r:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Elano allegedly assaulted the Goa owner. Was kept in custody till 2.45 AM. Goa CM also complained that Chennai won.
You really suck the fun out of every thread these days, dude.. He didn't complain that Chennai won and if he did, he is a ****. As far as I know, he only complained about Elano's conduct which is understandable.

Unleashed

Cricket Spectator
So has anybody seen this new guy(Bran) bowl at all? I haven't seen him at all apart from a match at IPL where he was carted around?

cnerd123

likes this

Looks to have a decent action. Haven't seen him bowling Ranji ever. Doesn't have great stats either. Seems to have been picked purely on promise.

Unleashed

Cricket Spectator
Punjab are playing Himachal today. Would be interesting to see how he does today. But yeah seems to have been picked only on promise.

Read an article which said that he was the net bowler for the Indian test in the Mohali test and the team management was very impressed by him.

longranger

U19 Cricketer
So whose the front-runner for the #6 position? I presume Rahane and Dhoni will do #4 and #5, and with Jadeja and Ashwin at #7 and #8 respectively, we should be going for batsman over an all-rounder. Choices are Manish Pandey or Gurkeerat Mann. I doubt Rishi Dhawan or Axar Patel are #6 material.

Maybe we should have kept Raina..

Unleashed

Cricket Spectator
Jadeja and Ashwin don't fill me with too much confidence in batting especially in Australia. They should really give Gurukeerat a chance IMO.

Dhawan
Rohit
Kohli
Rahane
Dhoni
Gurukeerat
Jadeja
Dhawan
Ashwin
Shami
Yadav

would be my team. Five bowlers with 6 pure batsmen whilst the likes of Jadeja/Ashwin/Dhawan can bat a bit.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Always annoying to encounter people who comment without watching the cricket. Some one said to me the other day Ishant should be dropped from the test team. He took just 1-2 wickets v SA. I was like wtf.. Had to explain how he had been wonderful last two years and was terrific in Sri Lanka. The idiot wasn't convinced. Said his over all average in tests is poor. Saw Ishant two days back again in the Vijay Hazare Trophy game and he bowled beautifully for Delhi. I don't know how to explain it but ****s like these are very annoying.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always annoying to encounter people who comment without watching the cricket. Some one said to me the other day Ishant should be dropped from the test team. He took just 1-2 wickets v SA. I was like wtf.. Had to explain how he had been wonderful last two years and was terrific in Sri Lanka. The idiot wasn't convinced. Said his over all average in tests is poor. Saw Ishant two days back again in the Vijay Hazare Trophy game and he bowled beautifully for Delhi. I don't know how to explain it but ****s like these are very annoying.
Yeah ****s must forget how dire the Indian 'pace' men are to suggest dropping the best of the trash.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
You really suck the fun out of every thread these days, dude.. He didn't complain that Chennai won and if he did, he is a ****. As far as I know, he only complained about Elano's conduct which is understandable.
Lol. Last thing I want is preaching from you. Preach yourself if you have to.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol at Yuvraj being dropped from his franchise but getting selected for the t20 WC. Joke selection.