• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To My legion of Fans on this forum !

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
sirjeremy11 said:
Hmm... no one seems to know where my name came from, no relatives with that name.

However, the man had been playing test cricket for over five years when I burst onto the scene...
Oh, right... your name is actually Jeremy?
I presumed it was just a screenname you were using.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Richard said:
Oh, right... your name is actually Jeremy?
I presumed it was just a screenname you were using.
Who knows? Don't know if I can reveal anything as I seem to have inflamed some Ajit fans (who I have apologised to).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't know, I just found it uproariously funny to take the billy-whizz out of people who write cough*******cough.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
sirjeremy11 said:
Who knows? Don't know if I can reveal anything as I seem to have inflamed some Ajit fans (who I have apologised to).
Simon Taufel was murdered recently suspiciously.

So I thought it was a very wise move on your part.

PakPowered

School Boy/Girl Captain
AjitAgarkar said:
First of all, Salutations to you all.

I was told by Anil Bhai that I have a big fan following on this board.
Well I would just like to say thank you for your support.

I'm in Perth currently with the boys and I'm working hard on both my bowling and batting ahead of the finals.

I know I have underachieved with the bat ---you know it hasn't been easy but Sachin and Wright sir are both helping me.
I hope to score more runs soon.

A little more about me for my adoring fans:
My coach in Mumbai: Ramakant Achrekar (he was Sachin's coach as well).
My favourite cricketers: Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara and Waqar Younis
My favourite food: Bombay Duck (yes really!)
My favoutite grounds: Wankhede stadium Mumbai and MCG.
Is this guy the actual Ajit Agarkar??....If he is then he has great sense of humor!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
masterblaster said:
Is this REALLY Ajit Agarkar?

Hmmmmmmmmm.......................

IP Check please Admin.....

Hmmmmmmmmm........................
What ?? Since when IP checks have started giving out names or do you really think someone is going to name his computer as 'Ajit Agarkar' ? That has to be the biggest AA fan ever. :laugh: :laugh:

lordprasad

Cricket Spectator
Ajit Agarkar was not always so popular on this website, infact pre Natwest trophy(2002) days he was hardly ever mentioned on this website.I thought it wasn't fair to the "mumbai duck", afterall this lad didn't get into cricket to just go though the motion and dissapear, this guy deserve to be metted with much better treatment.
So i (in the form of late Ajaagarkarajaaja) started praising Ajit, comparison's were being made with Gary Sobers and Imran Khan, in short i made him sound like cricketing GOD :laugh: .Initially i met stern opposition from 3 Englishmen , "N" (who's now a moderator), "M" (who has his phone number next to his name) and "Rik" ( wasn't able to take the nonesense for long and left us).Interestingly Ajit himself decided to take some action and answered his critics by cracking an unbeaten ton at Lords test match in July 2002.Noone was more shocked by his ton than myself, the "mumbai duck" for a day became the King!:ph34r:
Initially that majestic hundred didn't helped Ajit's cause much as the stubborn Englishmen refuse to recognize the "amazing talent" that , that guy had , but later "M" gave in and came up with an appreciation society, that started appreciating the achievements of the great one.

Man, those Natwest days were real fun

My namskar to all CW members, esp to the one born in'87!

Soon i will be "late" on this forum too.

Goodbye!:)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lordprasad said:
Ajit Agarkar was not always so popular on this website, infact pre Natwest trophy(2002) days he was hardly ever mentioned on this website.
The site only started 6 months previously, and was very small compared to now.

lordprasad

Cricket Spectator
marc71178 said:
The site only started 6 months previously, and was very small compared to now.
True, however i have reason to believe that he became star on this forum based on certain development on this forum rather than based on his own performance!

Whatever the case, Ajit is a real star, if not in the cricketing world, then on CW forum.

*Cheers*

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Lordprasad, thanks for maintaining that average of 2 posts per year. See you in 2007. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not a previously banned one, just 1 of many, many accounts of 1 member, every one of which has been identified which has been banned.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
For the sake of Team India

Hi Ajit 'elephant-ears' Agarkar,

You are the biggest fraud going around in world cricket.

Its amazing that when Indians are feeling that selection of cricket teams have become impartial, your name continues to belie the fond hope.

Your fantastic records with the bat not withstanding, one wonders how many M of M awards the opposition fans must have bestowed to you from the core of their hearts for the matches India has lost.

If you are, hell-its-a-possibilty, yet again selected, will you please try and prove this to be wrong by doing something for the team (the INDIAN team you dummy) rather than wasting your time here on the net.

In case you cant do that (no surprise mind you, could you please suffer from sun-stroke in Kochi's 40 degrees plus atmosphere alnong with severe dehydration which keeps you out of the team till end of 2007 please.

By the way, where did you get those blue eyes from. I would kill the guy who gave you blue eyes.
:@ :@ :@

*crosses fingers and toes in the hope that where all else has failed maybe this will work*
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: