• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The post here when Warne does something dickish/creepy thread

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just thought I'd let you know that our like-to-post ratios are very similar.
This sort of thing should be frowned upon. Comparing like/liked ratios and spying on other's profiles. It's like opening someone's phone and going straight for the **** photos instead of looking up the weather like they asked.

ataraxia

International Coach
This sort of thing should be frowned upon. Comparing like/liked ratios and spying on other's profiles. It's like opening someone's phone and going straight for the **** photos instead of looking up the weather like they asked.
What are profiles for then? 'Only look at my profile if you ask first'?

Gnske

What are profiles for then? 'Only look at my profile if you ask first'?
I think permission should be granted before you invade someone's privacy. Like on Facebook I can at least restrict what kind of perverts stalk me, here James and CW offer us no such protection.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
If you see likes from complete nobodies on the internet as some form of validation then you seriously need to reevaluate your entire life. Pitiful, absolutely pitiful

Gnske

If you see likes from complete nobodies on the internet as some form of validation then you seriously need to reevaluate your entire life. Pitiful, absolutely pitiful
You know what's even more pitiful? Getting zero likes.

You'll be getting ZERO from me from now on.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah i think the mobile skin on here is fine tbh, but clunky if you want to attach pics to your posts, but that aside I find it fine to use. Then again, been using it so long on the mobile that I really don’t think about it

googlyeyes

Banned
Presented with Warne's suggestion that he rest to allow a Swepson debut, Nathan Lyon was pointed. "Did he ever have a rest so Stuart MacGill could play?"