• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India and England in Australia ODI Tri-Series 2015

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do we know how serious Faulkner's injury is? This could be a huge blow. Probably second most valuable player after Smith.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Reckon jimmy was pissed at maxwell trying to reverse him?
Anderson's main shot against spinners is the reverse sweep. He rarely goes an innings without attempting the reverse sweep against the spinner. It was just a surprise that he didn't bring it out first ball.

theegyptian

I hate Broad for his batting. Such a waste. Really pisses me off that he seems to have squandered his batting potential. Least Finn when he was batting didn't look scared off Johnson. Broad is now a glorified number 10 or 11 who will gaily throw the bat and might occasionally show some spark of his previous self.

theegyptian

Happy with Buttler today . First couple of games of the series he seemed unwilling to take any kind of risk but imo he plays his best when he doesn't think too much about the situation of the game and takes some calculated risks. Much prefer him getting out reversesweeping than doing nothing for 40 balls and then playing an attacking shot and getting out.

Bopara is hilarious.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Anderson's main shot against spinners is the reverse sweep. He rarely goes an innings without attempting the reverse sweep against the spinner. It was just a surprise that he didn't bring it out first ball.
Huh, really? Didn't know about that actually.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Today was disappointing but let's remember that making fun of weldone's stupid post was the key to this series and so that end it's been successful.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So happy India didn't make the final now. Got to watch attend the tennis in peace knowing that other than Maxwell's knock, which I caught in a pub anyway, the rest of the match was ****house. Whereas India would have made it and I'd have to have paid attention to what would have also been a ****house match.

Worst tri-series ever.

Well done Aussies though, dominance.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
I'll just ram it home with this:

Adders no one knows name of him,

*reverse sweep six*

But Maxwell there's great fame of him.