• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
One of greatest innings played by #7 Leask
Scotland were 111/6
Went on 274/9*

M. Leask 68 ball 113 with 9 sixes,
McBride 22, McMullen 22, Jarvis 26.

(Sompal Kami -9/ 1 /52 /1)
(Kushal Malla- 9/ 1 /49 /2)
(Lamichhane -10 /0 /27 /3)
(Kushal Bhurtel -6 /0/ 22/ 1)
(Dipendra Singh -5 /0 /25 /1)

Nepal 77/5*
275/7
Nepal beat Scotland amazing game!
Malla 81,Airee 74, extra 25
Bowling

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

Yesterday Nepal beat Namibia in high scoring game. Arif Sheikh After long time among good scorer. Rohit Paudal played important innings

Namibia 274/6
Lamichahne 3 for 46

Nepal 277/7
G.malla 62, K.malla 65, Sheikh 80 odd
Rohit 26 ball 39

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

Scotland - 221 ( 48.4)
After loosing toss

McBride -47,Berrington- 32 Mackintosh 34, Leask 29

Lungameni
(8- 0- 53- 2)
Trumpelmann
9.3/1 / 33/ 5)#
Scholtz
(10/1/ 24 1)
Shikongo
(8/ 0 /41/ 1)
France
(5 /0/ 25/ 1)

# twice in his career 5 fer?

Namibia 112/2>> lost last 8 for 66
Vs Clinical Scotland : 178 all out (38.4)
Erasmus 43, Lowrence 52

(Brandon McMullen
8/0/39/2)
(Michael Leask
10/1/42/3)
(Safyaan Sharif
7/0/21/0)
(Mark Watt
8.4/2/41/4)
(Chris Greaves
4/0/26/1)

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

Great stuff from Nepal winning three ODIs in a row against teams ranked much higher, even if they did it on the back of someone literally out on bail. They really love their cricket there so I'd like to see them climb the associate ranks.
Over all Nepal second last in point table

G. S. Kohli

Nepal 138/8*
Nepal's 20 year old Captain Rohit Kumar & # 10 Karan kC put on 13 over 75* for the 9th wicket as Formidable Scotland Beaten at Nepal's home ground

Nepal 213/8 (44.1 ovs)
G.malla 21, K.malla 17, Extra 17, Rohit Kumar 95 not out & Karan 31 not out

BOWLINGOMRWECONWDNB
Brandon McMullen1003313.3010
Mark Watt1012932.9010
Safyaan Sharif9.104815.2321
Michael Leask504118.2040
Chris Greaves1016126.1001

Cricket- Addict
The way Nepal winning match after match it's not far away for them to Qualify for Direct Flight to India for World Cup

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know how to find that post but I once posted in this thread that it will be good if teams touring England, India and South Africa played a test with Ireland, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe respectively, thus getting ready for the test series as well as providing tests to the newbies.

That dream of mine has come partially true now with Windies playing Zimbabwe before SA series and England playing Ireland before Ashes. Australia were actually scheduled to play Afghans before India series in original schedule which got postponed.

G. S. Kohli

I don't know how to find that post but I once posted in this thread that it will be good if teams touring England, India and South Africa played a test with Ireland, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe respectively, thus getting ready for the test series as well as providing tests to the newbies.

That dream of mine has come partially true now with Windies playing Zimbabwe before SA series and England playing Ireland before Ashes. Australia were actually scheduled to play Afghans before India series in original schedule which got postponed.
Ireland will play 11 test in next 900 days while BD too play 144 international in next 4 years.Few years laterI india will play couple of test vs Afghanistan

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Great stuff from Nepal winning three ODIs in a row against teams ranked much higher, even if they did it on the back of someone literally out on bail. They really love their cricket there so I'd like to see them climb the associate ranks.
Make that four in a row! Great stuff.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

They should play Nepal instead to show their cancellation wasn't entirely cynical. ;)