• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand 'A' Tour of U.K., 2014

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Commentary mentioned Scotland to play 4 games v an NZ XI in Dubai before the Pakistan series in Nov/Dec.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Plunket Promise becoming a big-name tweeter, seemingly. The Scottish comms are all over him. Agribusiness taking note to sow the seeds of imminent destruction?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, he's not looking too crash hot at all, for a guy looking at a run-a-ball ton here.

otagoman

School Boy/Girl Captain
to be fair, the drop at mid wicket that they keep going on about for Bracewell....wasn't it Rutherford?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Glad Elliott was the beauty to Macewell's beast. It'll be a few years before another Wellington bat brings that much grace and style to the NZA setup.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
James Franklin in about 18 months, IMO.
Well yeah, the way agribusiness is sucking all the beauty out of the game on both sides of the Tasman, I'm presuming it won't be That Kid Who Looked Quite Good That One Time...

BeeGee

International Captain
I don't think Scotland are going to get this total. :mellow:

Some bloody awful cricket from Scotland in this series. Been disappointing.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Hrmm. Link no longer works but was he batting like just another Rutherford i.e. see ball hit ball, strikes at 100+ or bust?
If you remember Kraigg Brathwaite's fugly cross-bat attack on Craig in the Test we lost, that's sort of what Macewell was looking like.