• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ross Taylor 129 vs West Indies test match 2013 important video

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member

Inspired by other people devoting threads to centuries I thought I would post this great knock for conversation.

Riggins

International Captain
Nah I was obviously being stupid, he's class. Would have been perfect for us after we canned North instead of the rotating bunch of stiffs who contributed very little.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Nah I was obviously being stupid, he's class. Would have been perfect for us after we canned North instead of the rotating bunch of stiffs who contributed very little.
Ok if we are being serious then - he would probably be 5th on the team sheet behind Clarke, Johnson, Harris, and possibly warner (who they seem to like).