• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon I might ring NAB and ask them to loan me this month's $1 billion.

What a party on the harbour. A big cruiser, h00kers and half a ton of blow.

#rocknrollcricketsponsorship

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mark Waugh, a national selector, calling Flintoff's innings a good duck. Sums up the dumb ****.

Meanwhile Freddy should have stuck to boxing:

Burgey

Cummins is such a weapon. Fmd he could destroy sides in all formats if only he wasn't made of glass.

Burgey

Seasoned cw posters and observers will have noted Jono ignoring the call for an end of year steak. And no one is surprised.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I dunno mate it wasn't a good start for him with 0-25 and a decent duck but I'm sure he'll come back strong
He was the third best bowler for Thunder and it's hard to think of a better duck, plus I'm pretty sure the fielder's foot was a metre behind the line when he caught it, but the rope showed in the wrong place on camera, optical illusion. So really Freddie was not out