• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Betting Thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't mind placing a bit on Australia and England here. Dhoni doesn't seem to be taking this too seriously, he didn't even come out to bat the other day against SL.

Warm ups though, probably better to abstain.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Would have thought you would never ever take a team at $1.44 in a warm-up match. Ever.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Wouldn't mind placing a bit on Australia and England here. Dhoni doesn't seem to be taking this too seriously, he didn't even come out to bat the other day against SL.

Warm ups though, probably better to abstain.
Probably didn't want to risk the side strain.

Daemon

Should've bet on Australia while in the other game the dutch are 13/2. Jono giving terrible advice here. Still riding on his Afghanistan v Bangladesh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not sure what you are referring to? I just told you to go to Netherlands on a holiday.

Daemon

Lol this was a decent idea wasn't it. Poorly run from me though.

Also Singapore banned online betting so I'm cut off from my bet365 account that still has CW's $26 in it.