• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2014 Asia Cup

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've said it before but Bhatti can seriously bat for a 22 year old fast bowler. Really interesting cricketer even if does remind me of Sami whenever I see him bowl.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
well done to Sri Lanka on a fantastic win against a very good Pakistan side..Great innings from thirri and so glad that he has got this ton by playing HIS way..big shots and pinch hitting isnt natural to him and so he needs to keep playing to his strengths..The only disappointment was Lakmal's bowling today but everyone has a bad day i suppose..good luck to Sri Lanka for our next match and hopefully we will continue our success in the next game...

smash84

The Tiger King
SL batted really well. I am surprised Pakistan actually got close.

One loss in this tournament and it gets really tricky to qualify for the final

Xuhaib

International Coach
good game. Afridi at 7 really hurts the team time to induct Fawad and bench Afridi 3 spinners in NZL/Aus will be an overkill and backfire on Pakistan.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Today's game has been spiced up a bit by Mohrafe's comments it seems. Would like to see a close encounter today. The bangers winning today (highly unlikely) could mean better chances for us to make the finals

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good decision to bowl first even though the pitch looks great for batting. We're horrible with the ball when there's dew around.

Like worse than usual.

No Pujara :(

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Loaded up on India. Reckon market has overreacted to no Dhoni.

Also had money on India when they lost to Bangladesh in the last Asia Cup.

Don't make me broke again pls.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Loaded up on India. Reckon market has overreacted to no Dhoni.

Also had money on India when they lost to Bangladesh in the last Asia Cup.

Don't make me broke again pls.
Hope you listened to me and backed Sri Lanka last night. :p