• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Test Team in 2018

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
D Warner (31)
P Hughes (29)
T Head (23)
J Doran (21)
S Smith (c) (28)
M Wade (wk)(vc)(29)
J Faulkner (27)
M Starc (28)
N Coulter Nile (30)
G Sandhu (24)
N Lyon (30)

I reckon Clarke will probably play up till 34/35 with his dodgy back. Can't see Siddle being there are 33 with the battery of younger pace bowls. Not sure about Cummins yet but he'd probably be close. Wade will regain his spot as no. 1 gloveman after Haddin.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
1. Warner
2. Maddinson
3. Hughes
4. Smith
5. Burns
6. Peirson
7. Agar
8.Pattinson
9. Cutting
10. Sayers
11. Lyon

So many close to it but an outsider chance at this.

Spark

Global Moderator
D Warner (31)
P Hughes (29)
T Head (23)
J Doran (21)
S Smith (c) (28)
M Wade (wk)(vc)(29)
J Faulkner (27)
M Starc (28)
N Coulter Nile (30)
G Sandhu (24)
N Lyon (30)

I reckon Clarke will probably play up till 34/35 with his dodgy back. Can't see Siddle being there are 33 with the battery of younger pace bowls. Not sure about Cummins yet but he'd probably be close. Wade will regain his spot as no. 1 gloveman after Haddin.
That pace attack makes baby Jesus cry.

Patto ffs

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So tough to do as most people 4 years ago wouldn't have had Root and Carberry down for an England side now. You have so many late developers and kids who come through that it is almost impossible. If this had been done 18 months ago most England fans would have had Bell-Drummond in but he has really struggled for Kent.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1. David Warner
2. Nic Maddinson
3. Phil Hughes
4. Joe Burns
5. Steve Smith
6. Mitch Marsh
7. Sam Whiteman+
8. James Pattinson
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Peter Siddle/Chadd Sayers
11. Nathan Lyon

The two WACA bois are my bolters. Marsh's two most recent Shield games probably help me pick him. I was going to play it safe and go for Paine, but Whiteman is a really talented batsman and feel he is worth a shout. Marsh+Whiteman combo is like the Anderson+Watling one that NZ are currently experiencing, Whiteman should bat ahead of the aggressive Marsh, but keepers and the number 7 spot. 2018 will be pretty much it for Siddle, I've picked him, but offered Sayers to be in the mix too.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Smith is in the side in 2018 then he'll probably bat 4, being captain and all that.
AWTA.

Gonna go with something along the lines of:

Warner
Hughes
Maddinson
Smith*
Lynn
Burns
Nevill+
Pattinson
Starc
Sayers
Lyon

Looking forward to laughing at this XI in five years time.

Justo

U19 Debutant
Doubt things will turn out this way but I'll go with:

Warner
Silk
Hughes
Lynn
Smith*
Burns
Peirson+
Starc
Pattinson
McDermott
Lyon

Jassy

Banned
I support 2 teams, so here's both:

India 1)Dhawan 2)Gambhir 3)Pujara 4)Kohli 5)Rohit 6)Sanju Samson 7)Irfan Pathan 8)Ashwin 9)Bhuvi 10)Shami 11)Yadav

Australia 1)Warner 2)Hughes 3)Doolan 4)Khwaja 5)Smith 6)Watson 7)Tim Paine 8)Lyon 9)Siddle 10)Starc 11)Pattinson

Challis

U19 12th Man
Tamim Iqbal
Soumya Sarkar
Anamul Haque
Mominul Haque
Nasir Hossain
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim*+
Mosaddek Hossain/Abul Hasan/Jubair Hossain/Nurul Hasan (depending on team balance)
Sohag Gazi
Taskin Ahmed
Robiul Islam