Worst cricket relating higher level decisions and the areas which have been neglected.
1 . Ban of Cronje .(Being too harsh on him)
2. If one dayers have been cosisted upon 35 overs instead of 50 it would have been better . I think some other time concious countries would have been playing cricket .
3. Limitation of Bouncers for fast bowlers . When this decision was being made only Imran from Pk and Lloyd from WI opposed .
4. Giving Bangladesh test status.
5. Giving a busy test schedule to Bangladesh.
6. Too many club level teams in the world cups . Its not promotion , its ruining the interest in the game for regular Cricket viewers.I think the best World Cup ever to be staged was 1992 Australia ,Newzealand . It gave so many colours to the one day game , stump cams were introduced and after this world cup people realized the need of the third umpire , and its format was so nice , every team had a fair chance to win .
7. Banning of South Africa from Cricket .
8. Dopping tests introduced very very late.
9. Being too harsh on the fast bowlers upon using abusive language.C'mon they are the real beauty of the game.
10. Not doing any thing to some cricket criminals who deny playing cricket on the political levels or so called terrorism grounds.
11. Only one country has inherited the cricketing rights and which imposes its own funny laws on every other country and infact that country has done nothing significant for the cricket cause, I guess Australia is the pioneer of each and every good introduction in the game .
12. Icc has this D .W . Louis method for rain effected games which is non sense.
13. Not giving 5 test series to kiwis and Pakistanis .
14. Hmm what do you guys think of this first 15 overs rule , does it make any sense.
15. Umpiring standards still need improvements.
16. "Chuk" , why is this there ? where is the root cause of it .
17. One dayers have quantity but not the quality .
18. Should have more indoor stuff regarding cricket .
Keep on adding if more to be included.