• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Riggins

International Captain
Evans has had a good couple of years, especially in the grade one day comp he's absolutely dominated, if they're going down this route of separating the one dayers completerly it would really suit him. I think he would do well given an extended run, the sort of non-flashy opener who looks to bat 50 overs and score 120 max sort of thing, would be really useful on these sort of decks.

Riggins

International Captain
Weaver's a massive guy and hits the ball super clean but he's never a guy you would associate with being a state batsman. He's had a decent run as an allrounder in limited over stuff for TTG over the last few years, and managed to get a second xi game last season when he was genuinely the only guy who bowled seam and could get the time off work at such short notice, but you always think if you bowl anything decent he wont make any. Then they brought the premier league disaster in this year and he made 90 odd not out in the first game so seemingly shot up the cue. Colour me un-surprised he didn't make any runs.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah no idea.
haha, ^^^^^^ is at odds with the below.

Evans has had a good couple of years, especially in the grade one day comp he's absolutely dominated, if they're going down this route of separating the one dayers completerly it would really suit him. I think he would do well given an extended run, the sort of non-flashy opener who looks to bat 50 overs and score 120 max sort of thing, would be really useful on these sort of decks.
Weaver's a massive guy and hits the ball super clean but he's never a guy you would associate with being a state batsman. He's had a decent run as an allrounder in limited over stuff for TTG over the last few years, and managed to get a second xi game last season when he was genuinely the only guy who bowled seam and could get the time off work at such short notice, but you always think if you bowl anything decent he wont make any. Then they brought the premier league disaster in this year and he made 90 odd not out in the first game so seemingly shot up the cue. Colour me un-surprised he didn't make any runs.

Riggins

International Captain
I was trying to make the point that while he's had a decent couple of years, there are plenty of blokes I would pick before him and I don't think he'll do very well.

I was pretty gassed when I wrote all that though and it reads okay.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
nah reckon Gilbert is a decent comm but he just knows **** all about cricket, as long as he's there with some **** who can provide some sort of analysis he's fine