• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 12.4: Abbott to Cooper, no run, OUT, looks to hit to leg and swings this way up in the air, well taken by the keeper

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Has anyone seen much of Abbott in First Class? He doesn't seem to do much with the white ball, just wondering if he gets much movement with the red cherry.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 31.2: Rohrer to Botha, five penalty runs, this is through everyone and hits the helmet behind the keeper, that's 5 penalty runs to win the game,

Wheels really falling off here, fancy giving Rohrer a go with the pill.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm glad we picked Manjot in that game. Tremendous contribution; really balanced the side well by batting #10, being the sixth bowlier used in each innings, bowling less overs than Henriques in both of them and going wicketless.

I've got nothing against the kid but giving him such a pointless role in the side doesn't do anyone much good. Having one more batsman in the first innings really could've made a massive difference too.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
South Australia leading the Shield table?
As I said earlier in the thread, pretty good side on paper this season. They're still so typically South Australia when you watch them bat and their balance is a bit off because Ludeman is so bad, but they've got some quality Shield cricketers.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
As I said earlier in the thread, pretty good side on paper this season. They're still so typically South Australia when you watch them bat and their balance is a bit off because Ludeman is so bad, but they've got some quality Shield cricketers.
Having Hughes for what looks like the majority of the season is probably what makes the difference, tbh. Klinger/Ferguson/Cooper/Head are all solid enough domestic players of reasonable quality, but Hughes gives them a high-quality rock to build their batting unit around.

Ludeman and Botha screw their balance so badly. Always look either a batsman or bowler short.