• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Horse makes runs against against England and then gets a few in the Shield he'll be balls deep.

He smoked them yesterday, middled everything.

adub

International Captain
That might be premature, (but with our selectors probably not). I do hope he has a great Shield season though. Hits em well.

benchmark00

It's not premature when he has not much ground to make up. It's literally anyone's as long as they have decent pedigree and can string some performances together.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Only problem with Lynn is he seems to get through his shots too quickly early on in his innings. He ballooned half a dozen balls early on in a lot of his innings in the Ryobi Cup, including yesterday.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Queensland 12 man squad -
James Hopes (c) Cameron Boyce Joe Burns Ben Cutting Luke Feldman Peter Forrest Ryan Harris Chris Hartley Nathan Hauritz Usman Khawaja Greg Moller Nathan Reardon

I assume Boyce with be 12th man. I don't really understand why Reardon gets a game ahead of Lynn who is being loaned out to WA's Chairman XI vs England.

Burgey

Noted Australian ODI performer and NSWelshman-at-heart Peter Forrest might make a charge for the Test side if he cleans up in teh early Shield matches.

adub

International Captain
Bl00s side:

Michael Clarke ( Captain )

Doug Bollinger

Ryan Carters

Trent Copeland

Josh Hazlewood

Scott Henry

Nathan Lyon

Nic Maddinson

Steve O’Keefe

Steve Smith

Gurinder Sandhu

David Warner

adub

International Captain
Nev's hammy says no. Interesting that Rohrer is left out. Probably the one to come in if Pup's back goes snap.

Gravey
Beau
Pup
People's Champ
Maddo
Carters
Copes
SOK/Guru
Haze
Lyon
Dougeh

I think. Would go with SOK over Guru and doubly so at Blacktown, but won't be at all surprised if they go the way. Can't see Copes not playing simply for his batting.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The squad balance just annoys me so much. If you are going to play five bowlers then at least the twelfth man should be a batsman. The alternative option shouldn't be to play six bowlers ffs.