• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sigh indeed. no Dermo Abbott!

NSW's top 5 is strong so Carters, Copes, SOK isn't a completely horrible 6,7,8 provided that Clarke passes the fitness test. If he doesn't, then yeah it is fail of a team.

adub

International Captain
Sigh indeed. no Dermo Abbott!

NSW's top 5 is strong so Carters, Copes, SOK isn't a completely horrible 6,7,8 provided that Clarke passes the fitness test. If he doesn't, then yeah it is fail of a team.
We'll be 6/84 with SOK and Copes needed to rescue us.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
We'll be 6/84 with SOK and Copes needed to rescue us.
Surely not. It would be great to see Clarke spend some time out in the middle! Butterworth will have 5/15 most likely too if they are indeed 6/84. Tassie have picked a bit of an unbalanced team too really. Silk, Dunk, Cowan, Doolan, Paine, Wells isn't anything flash, if Wells actually plays.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
has copeland made any grade runs to start the year? is SoK an option at 7 with CanDo over Copeland

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Less fantastic that you basically copy/pasted one of my forum posts into the comments part of Greg Mail's entry.
Touche :p

Actually used another of your posts (on a completely different topic) as well tonight - that one was quoted properly.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, same-*** marriage debate.

I removed the offending part of the comment, btw. Really dumb move on my part there.