• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What are the cents on fox sports saying? I'm out for the weekend so streaming mark butcher on sky sports.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm glad we're picking George Bailey for the first test on the back of this series and no first class form. Has been real testing condition this.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Loving Mark Butcher explain that the two new balls has a different affect where you are playing in the world. People need to realise that.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Dean jones tweeted

"Now 3 double hundreds in last 2-3 years.. new rules.. flat decks.. weight training.. big bats.. "

Hahaha, Asian guys doing well, now I m really expecting some nice criticism of the change in rules..

Shri

Mr. Glass
Dean jones tweeted

"Now 3 double hundreds in last 2-3 years.. new rules.. flat decks.. weight training.. big bats.. "

Hahaha, Asian guys doing well, now I m really expecting some nice criticism of the change in rules..
No. Just...no.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Loving Mark Butcher explain that the two new balls has a different affect where you are playing in the world. People need to realise that.
Not getting the Sky coverage but I definitely agree. I wonder if there's merit in the idea of letting the bowling side choose the option of the 35 over mandatory old ball change or the two new balls before each innings, depending on their team balance and the conditions.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
On a serious note,

I do think Australia still has a chance, they have nothing to loose, plus their batsmen have done well in the series.. They need to go out and attack every round shaped thing that comes near them..:)

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Let's not forget the role Henriques played in this fantastic innings by being a general ******.