• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly, as the non-striker, how do you not dissuade someone like Faf from going for the review? Faf wanted to go for it in the end, when it was quite obviously plumb. ABDV must have told him that.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pakistan need another batsman in the team. Azhar is the right man, perhaps. They need to get rid of one of Hafeez, Afridi and Wahab.

smash84

The Tiger King
yep, we are the replacement team :p

thankfully we don't have any tests......Agent, you might have forgotten what SA did to us in the last test as well as when we were in SA. I don't want to see that again :p

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've rarely seen a terrible batsman look so elegant while playing his strokes. I'd guess if you showed a novice a video of Hafeez just repeatedly caressing the ball through the off side, they'd say he's an awesome batsman.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I've rarely seen a terrible batsman look so elegant while playing his strokes. I'd guess if you showed a novice a video of Hafeez just repeatedly caressing the ball through the off side, they'd say he's an awesome batsman.
Why is he playing? I hate this guy and he should be permenantly banned for being such an arse.

On the same subject, why are Tanvir and Wahab playing, especially considering that Junaid is sitting out!!! :@

Rumours are going around that Tanvir wil be the new LOI captain. If that happens I will stop supporting them.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why is he playing? I hate this guy and he should be permenantly banned for being such an arse.

On the same subject, why are Tanvir and Wahab playing, especially considering that Junaid is sitting out!!! :@

Rumours are going around that Tanvir wil be the new LOI captain. If that happens I will stop supporting them.
Hafeez justifies his spot as a bowler... Frankly I think he should just play as a bowler and drop down the order to 6 or something...

And is Jamshed still out? He deserves a spot in the ODI team at least, I feel.

Langeveldt

Soutie
What a muppet, slaps the ball straight to point and calls for a new pair of gloves instead of walking off.. I guess if he is such a limited batsman he needs all the time in the middle he can get