• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That doesn't really demonstrate having an idea how to score against spin though; it's not about boundary releases.
OK, but it was a bit more than just a release - it was a sustained assault, after which the spinner had to be taken out of the attack. That seemed to be a fairly effective strategy in that instance.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
OK, but it was a bit more than just a release - it was a sustained assault, after which the spinner had to be taken out of the attack. That seemed to be a fairly effective strategy in that instance.
Even if Bangladesh wanted to, they wouldn't be able to take their spinners out of the attack.

That said, I'm pretty comfortable with Fulton's block-bash method. It'd be nice if he could rotate the strike, but I don't mind him just trying to be hard to dislodge.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Rutherford was looking really good; pretty soft way to get out. Reckon it was a better delivery than it looked though; it really dipped and beat him in flight.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Rutherford was looking really good; pretty soft way to get out. Reckon it was a better delivery than it looked though; it really dipped and beat him in flight.
As the commentators are now saying. I feel dirty now; if they agree with me I must be wrong. They've been gash so far.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I think he just lost his balance and fell away as he played the shot.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So I take it I only have a few moments left to admire the 55/0 score on Cricinfo? :(

Flem274*

123/5
Maddy: "New Zealand has always been a team, I watch out for.. Their run in recent times had been patchy though, still gives a pleasant feeling to watch them play in any format of the game..but the NZ team which i liked the most was under Stephen Fleming which had the greats like Astle, Cairns, Mac Millan, Parore, Harris, Vettori, Sinclair, Horne, Nash, Oram and so on.. That was a compac team and had all class to be the topmost in the world.. Well Memories are to be Cherished !!!"
PEWS' cricinfo alias is revealed.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
More quality in those first 6 balls from Kane than during the rest of the morning combined.